Chief Information Officers-Solutions and Partners 3
Prometheus was selected by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as an awardee for the agency’s Chief Information Officers Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). Prometheus met the rigorous evaluation criteria that included a review of technical capabilities, past performance, price and cost.
The 10 year contract is valued up to $20 billion and is administered by NIH’s Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). CIO-SP3 enables government agencies to acquire IT solutions and services faster and more easily, while also satisfying budgetary constraints.
- Streamlined acquisition process
- Quick 1 day turn around for task assessment
- Competitive task order rates
- Customized terms and conditions can be easily added
- Accessible customer support
Prometheus CIO-SP3 Service Solutions
Prometheus provides solutions in the following program task areas:
- IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare- Provide operational, technical, and maintenance support for biomedical research studies.
- Integration Services- Develop and deploy integrated information systems, support integration with open source technology and conduct requirements and gap analyses.
- Software Development- Create customized database applications. Develop and manage databases. Create tools to support administrative and general decision making.
To learn more about CIO-SP3 GWAC please visit the NITAAC website