- Physicians can review their performance at any time through the Provider Portal.
- All individual provider performance rates are benchmarked against the entire registry.
- Members not only see their measure-level performance rates, they are also able to drill down to specific patients (or another scoring unit) based on counts for each criterion.
- For CMS submissions, providers confirm their eligibility, formally attest that their data and measures are correct, and authorize the registry to submit their measures for each of their practices.
- The operational center provides reports on important registry statistics including vendor submissions, amount or types of data loaded, data quality (based on data checks you define), and data processing time.
- The Administrator Portal provides interactive dashboards and query interfaces for exploring de-identified and aggregate data on provider performance including calculated measures and case mix statistics.
- The portal displays registry statistics outlined by you and your team, such as counts of providers submitting data by region, subspecialty, practice type, or practice size.
We offer three different methods for constructing queries: Guided, Assisted, and Complex.
- Guided Query: Iteratively refine the question without having to know anything about the underlying registry data model or concept mappings. Can include convenient non-query actions such as PDF report generation or exporting a dataset based on a query result.
- Assisted Queries: Preconfigured to return performance metric datasets based on user-specified query parameters. Produce data sets that contain not only performance metrics for de-identified providers but also other non-identifying characterization information (e.g., practice location, size/volume).
- Complex Queries: Data Managers, Statisticians, Programmers and other approved staff can use to access a given data mart to answer highly specific questions.
- Customizable dashboards provide access to pertinent information from abnormal and critical test results/medications to performance measures, comparisons, analytics, and outcomes measures.
- Providers not only see their measure-level performance rates, they are also able to drill down to specific patients (or another scoring unit) based on counts for each population criteria.
We turned to Prometheus for help when our association needed to self-nominate to become a CMS Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR). Thanks to their team of registry experts, we not only submitted our self-nomination on time—we gained invaluable strategic guidance on our long-term vision for the registry. I cannot recommend their registry consulting services highly enough!